JEEP JK WRANGLER SHOCK ABSORBERS
Front & Rear Shocks for 5″ to 6″ Lift Applications
Teraflex partnered with FOX Racing Shox to create a lightweight aluminum body, long travel performance shock with TeraFlex specific valving to handle the extreme demands that a PreRunner requires.
Their testing with the FOX Racing Shox development team in the southern California desert resulted in one the most performance oriented raceready shocks available today. On-site tuning, specific TeraFlex valving and extensive driver feedback data results in this formidable shock that handles some of the toughest and fastest trails out there.
Because Teraflex's FOX valving codes are proprietary, these exclusive PreRunner valved shocks are only available through TeraFlex and Authorized Dealers. If you have a TeraFlex LCG PreRunner suspension system, and want shock performance to match, don’t substitute - get TeraFlex Tuned FOX Racing Shox.
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 heat treated aluminum shock body
- Impact cold forged body construction
- Black anodized 6061-T6 Billet aluminum eyelets & body caps
- Hard anodized aluminum body for corrosion resistance
- Aluminum shock body produces superior heat dissipation
- Pressure balanced shock for superior handling characteristics
- Shock engineering maintains maximum tire contact patch at all critical points of suspension travel
- Velocity sensitive valve plates
- 5/8” alloy steel shafts, heat treated and hard chrome plated
- 200 psi nitrogen gas pressurized for optimal performance
- Snap-ring retention assembly prevents vibration induced unthreading
- Internal Floating Piston reduces cavitation
- Aircraft-grade ‘red’ shock oil provides superior hot/cold temperature resistant properties
- TeraFlex Elite LCG PreRunner performance tuned
This item is a set of 4 shocks, front & rear, for JK Wrangler with 5″ to 6″ of suspension lift.